The metropolis of Uberaba didn’t conform to pay a fine of R500,000 to the Municipal Fund for the Protection of the Rights of Children and Adolescents, which was proposed by the Ministry of Public Affairs of Minas Gerais (MPMG) at a conciliation listening to held this Tuesday (1/24). ). The assembly occurred on October 12, 2022 on the Tempo de Brincar event in a public sq. within the municipality of Tringulo Mineiro, in connection with the Children’s Exhibition of Weapons, Ammunition and Explosives.
Last November, the MPMG – by the regional coordination of the 4th State Prosecutor’s Office for the Protection of Children and Adolescents in Uberaba and the Prosecutor’s Office for the Protection and Protection of Education of Children and Adolescents in Tringulo Mineiro – requested compensation of R $. 500,000 justice for contravening part 242 of the Children and Juveniles Act.
According to Ana Catarina Machado Normaton, Uberaba’s Child and Adolescent Protection Prosecutor, the City Hall made proposals for consciousness campaigns, however disagreed with the collective ethical damages and R$ 500,000 compensation proposed by the MPMG. “Unfortunately, the state of Minas Gerais has not made any proposal,” he stated.
Therefore, in keeping with the prosecutor, it was agreed that the events (the state and the municipality) would have 15 working days to submit a brand new settlement to the deputy. “After proposals are submitted, the deputy will analyze their viability. If he agrees, the method ends by consensus.”
He additionally defined the phrases Uberaba agreed to abide by. It is important to warn the administration of the municipality in regards to the inherent risks of working with weapons, ammunition and equipment for youngsters, youngsters and unqualified personnel, in addition to the hazard of adults leaving weapons, ammunition and equipment out of the attain of youngsters and youngsters.
– The marketing campaign have to be carried out in a territorial space not lower than the municipality of Uberaba;
– The marketing campaign needs to be carried out inside 30 days, together with the ultimate and non-appealable determination of the courtroom, and aired for a interval of not lower than one yr; from that interval;
– The marketing campaign ought to embrace no less than college students of public (state and municipal) and personal instructional networks;
– to cost the defendants with their obligation to persistently implement the usual working procedures of public and property safety businesses – or related regulatory authorized acts – prohibiting youngsters from working with firearms, ammunition or explosives beneath any speculation; and youngsters, although these objects are thought-about inert.
– The defendants’ conviction is inconsistent with their refusal to advertise, sponsor, encourage, or in any means contribute to the conduct of gun-associated actions directed at youngsters and youth.
After the incident, the Secretary of Social Protection was acquitted
Three days after the incident, on Friday (10/15/22), the Secretary of Social Security of Uberaba, Glorivan Bernardes de Oliveira, was dismissed from his place, which he had held because the starting of the time period of Mayor Elisa Arajo (Solidariedade). ).
News of his resignation got here through the municipal publication Porta Voz, which stated the previous federal police delegate had resigned.
On the opposite hand, the previous secretary introduced on social networks that the choice to resign got here from the mayor. “The incident was not promoted or organized by the division I headed,” he assured.